Monday, January 25, 2010

Zumba

I just wanted to put a little sidenote in here to let you all know that I am going to my first class of Zumba tonight. I have been told that it is a lot of fun so I have high hopes. I will hopefully be taking the class on Mondays and Thursdays from 7-8pm. I felt guilty at first taking the time away from the family but I need to take care of me. Plus I have an incredible man by my side encouraging me to do it and staying with the kids. So I hope that this a new start, that I can be on my way to losing some weight that actually needs to come off.

Oh...I also wanted to say that Nathan went on his first ski trip with boyscouts this weekend to West Virginia. He had a blast. They did skiing and tubing but he had so much more fun skiing. It was great to hear all about his trip. Can't wait to see pictures from the scout master. I will share when we get them of course.

The new semester also started for the kids today. I have not heard about Nathan's day yet but Larissa called me to tell me all about hers. She has Theatre 2, Geometry, Art I and Spanish I. She was not supposed to have Art I, it was supposed to be Civics (a mandatory class) so she is going to talk to her counselor tomorrow. She is going to PA for the weekend too with her best friend. They are going for Taylor's birthday.

Well that is it for today that I can think of. You might be hearing from me again tomorrow. I will probably be complaining about being in pain...lol...with any luck anyways !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...