Monday, December 1, 2014

Elf Emergency


We had an Elf emergency. We have reason to believe that CJ touched his Elf. Do y’all know what that means? That means he gets weak and loses his magical powers and then can’t report to Santa.

Just so that we are on the same page, we are not sure that CJ touched his Elf so we have to tread lightly. So we did some research and found that there are many other families that have faced the same horror. So we looked and found one that we thought fit our situation. I got it from this wonderful blog : http://www.overthebigmoon.com/elf-on-the-shelf-magical-recovery-kit/.

We are going to leave Mario with this letter next to him tomorrow morning.
 

 
CJ will get to sprinkle some magic dust on Mario and hope that does the trick. Check out my version of the magic dust using Over The Big Moon’s printable. I love how it came out.


 

And then the next day Mario can be back to his old self with this note from Santa.

 

I love the Magic of Christmas. People around me are starting to question my sanity. When it comes to Christmas, magic is all around me. I am a little kid at heart.

 

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...