Monday, May 19, 2014

My Baby Girl is Having a Baby

Today  I found out that my baby girl is pregnant…five months pregnant. I was in shock at first. My shock came from not so much that she is pregnant but that she is five months pregnant. I missed out on five months. It made me a little sad (a lot sad) that she didn’t feel as though she could come to me. With all the drama that revolved around her loss last year though, I can’t help but understand her trying to avoid all the drama.

My thoughts….

 
She will be very close to the age that I was when I had her. I know that she has what it takes to be an amazing mother. I know that I have taught her everything she needs to know. BUT…I worry. I worry because I know how hard it was. I worry because I remember trying to make each dollar stretch. I worry because I don’t want my baby girl to struggle.

A baby is a blessing, it’s a little miracle. I wish her and Brandon nothing but the happiness and joy. I hope that they can be amazing parents together. She is getting ready to move into her new place in two weeks. She wanted to wait to actually move in to announce it so that we would be proud of the steps she has taken and know that she is trying to be responsible. Larissa, I am proud of the steps that you have taken and this does not make me any less proud. You will be an amazing mother.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...